[Ansteorra-rapier] Learning Rapier

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 06:39:24 PDT 2009

Also, go to your local fighter practice and talk to the rapier fighters there and look at the gear.  While the kits are different they all meet the same basic requirements.

If you don't have rapier fighters in your area find someone close to you geographically and see what you can work out.

Where are you located?

Rhiannon