[Ansteorra-rapier] Spears for heavy Rapier

Daniel umbehr baron.danielumbehr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 12:08:12 PDT 2009

 I'm considering buying a spear for heavy rapier. I know that they are not
legal, but i have not seen any attempts to find/develop a legal version.

Right now, i am looking at the one from alchem armory. They are advertising
it as a pike, in their "bucklers & pikes" section.
http://www.alcheminc.com/bucklers.html
Does anyone have any hands-on experience with this weapon? Does anyone know
of a different one anywhere that might be of interest? Is there anyone
currently working on getting a spear approved for heavy rapier?