[Ansteorra-rapier] Spears for heavy Rapier

ihos at onebox.com ihos at onebox.com
Mon Apr 20 19:16:24 PDT 2009

  Sorry hit the send. Our heavy friends weapons look very different than the real tools. This is done for the basic fact that we are not using the tools for the job they were designed to do.  If you want to use pikes, your just going to have to make do with the safe version, in all it's ugly forms.

 Ashe

--
Thom Rolston
ihos at onebox.com - email