[Ansteorra-rapier] Moondragon Manor rebuilt and open for visitors

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 18:49:22 PDT 2009

Fair Greetings,

A couple of months ago, we discovered that RoadRunner had taken down
the "Moondragon Manor" website, and the only way to get it back was
if we let them run their banner ads on the website. We weren't
willing to do that, so we've rebuilt the Manor elsewhere, updated it
and added a bunch of new stuff.

In addition to old favorites like "Quick and Dirty Trunk Hose" and
"History of Rapier Combat in the SCA" I've added new articles such as
"Making a Square Target in the Style of Marozzo or DiGrassi" (i.e. a
wavy buckler) and 'Combat Anatomy."

Moondragon Manor can now be found at:
http://moondragon.info/wiki/Main_Page come in and look around.

	-Tivar Moondragon

P.S. Since the new website is a Wiki, it's *much* easier for me to
change or add things. If you notice typos or things in, say, the
history or kingdom rules links than need correcting, please let me know.