[Ansteorra-rapier] Steppes Championship Tourney

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Wed May 27 06:45:58 PDT 2009

I wanted to thank everyone for a unique experience.  The list was drawn is
an unusal way, to give everyone a solid challenge on their level each
round.  In five rounds I faced three White Scarves and two dukes.

I wouldn't want to face that level of challenge every week, but it was a
glorious test, and every fight I had was wonderful.

And having faced that level of challenge from start to finish, Don Brendan
has *certainly* earned the title of Champion.  Vivat!

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin