[Ansteorra-rapier] Gilwell vs. the world

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Wed May 27 08:18:09 PDT 2009

Master Robin,
  While I would love to take credit for the victory in both melees, it was
actually HRH Etain who double killed against a "World" fighter to give
Gilwell the win in the first melee.  I was merely one of the two left
standing.  It was a pleasure fighting for the House of Gilwell and was great
to fight with our gueast from Oertha.  She was a really fun fight!  Thank
you Robin.

Brian