[Ansteorra-rapier] Iron Star Challenge

Ceallach mac Donal ceallach at dwarfworks.com
Thu Sep 24 15:00:08 PDT 2009

Greetings to the Rapier Fighters of Ansteorra!

Two years ago, Don Avery Shaw spake thus to you:

"*Unto the rapier fighters of Ansteorra,*
**
*Gather your friends! Sharpen your swords! Ready your tactics!*
**
*There is a tournament coming....the first step of a path that will
travel the length and breadth of our fair land. By command of their
Royal Majesties, a tourney to find the best team of rapier fighters in
Ansteorra is about to commence!*"

And the Iron Star was born.

Today I speak to you and I challenge you to come forth and attempt to wrest
the Iron Star from the current holders, Disparate Elements.
We will defend the Iron Star against all comers at "The Battle of Three
Queens II: In the Name of the Rose" on Saturday afternoon.
( http://rosenfeld.ansteorra.org/3queens/ )

Come forth and meet us on the field to test both our mettle and yours and to
partake in the sport we all so enjoy.

Your Servant,
Lord Ceallach mac Donal
Team Disparate Elements