[Ansteorra-rapier] Blade recommendation

Vickie asiya_bint_mikhail at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 19:11:50 PST 2010

I wanted to ask you some questions about Schlager style blades.  I am looking to
buy one for my Lord who is a new rapier fighter.

What is the difference between Musketeer, Schlager, and rapier blades.
Basically he has an Epee and he is wanting a blade that will work for when he is
fighting Schlager style and we don't know if any of the other types are
acceptable or not.

I am looking at Zen warrior site but want to understand the difference in the
blade style so I get the one that will work the best for him.

Thanks for all your help.

Mistress Asiya (formerly Arastya)
Vickie Bratcher
www.kingdom-kreations.com