[Ansteorra-rapier] Coronation Help Needed

Benjamin White benjamin.white at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 15:49:38 PDT 2010

Greetings unto the rapier community of Ansteorra!

The Coronation of Ulsted the Unsteady and Ebergardis von Zell is fast
approaching.

I am in charge of putting together a B.O.B. (Beast Of Burden) Squad to
assist with various tasks throughout the day such as setting up and
taking down pavilions, moving tables and, in the morning, assembling a
hospitality crew to assist merchants and citizens alike in moving
their wares and gear from their vehicles into the hall.

If you are planning on attending Coronation and are able to spare some
time during the day, please make yourself known to me. I will need to
tap people all day for various tasks and thought this an excellent
opportunity to display the generosity and courtesy which the rapier
fighters of Ansteorra are known for.

If you are attending and can offer up some of your time, please let me
know. The more able bodies we have the lighter the work will be.

Please feel free to re-post this missive to your local lists.

In Service,

Don Connor MacGillivray