[Ansteorra-rapier] The Shire of Gate's Edge welcomes all rapier fighters to come to the Celtic Harvest Festival for as much fighting as you can stand!

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 20:37:54 PDT 2010

My sincere thanks to Don Corvin for taking up this task in my absence.  I am
saddened that I step down from my post as Rapier Champion of the Shire of
Gate's Edge, but now, especially as I can no longer defend the Shire myself,
a new Champion must be chosen.
Gate's Edge always puts on a fun a event, so come out and support them and a
have a great time with friends.

In Service,
Brian O'hUilliam

Cadet to Don Brian MacCael