[Ansteorra-rapier] 1 on 1 Trainning with the WSA's

Darran Faulkner ingveyork at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 11:31:13 PDT 2011

Greetings from Don Ingve

One of the features at this weekends Steppes Artisan/Academy of the Rapier is individual trainning with the Whitescrarves.

A sizable portion of the gym (room for about 8 fights at a time) is being allocated to be practice fields for an individual or a pair of fighters to get some 1 on 1 teaching time with the WSA's.  The focus for this area  will be teaching, so join us with that in mind.  There will be quite a few of us there so this will be an excellent opportunity to spend some time learning from those WSA's that you don't normally get to see.

So when you get an opening in your schedule, bring your armor over and grab a Don or Dona you don't know or see very often.  I will be in the area for most of the day, so if you are unsure just come talk to me (I'll be the short guy with the ponytail).

If you have any questions or comments, please contact me at ingveyork at yahoo.com

I look forward to seeing many of you there

Ingve