[Ansteorra-rapier] 1 on 1 Trainning with the WSA's

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Tue Aug 16 15:25:05 PDT 2011

I suggest you also bring a notebook and a pen so after your session you can
make notes on what you learned. That way it does not all go away next time
you sleep. :-)

Christian Doré
 On Aug 16, 2011 1:31 PM, "Darran Faulkner" <ingveyork at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Greetings from Don Ingve
>
> One of the features at this weekends Steppes Artisan/Academy of the Rapier
is individual trainning with the Whitescrarves.

> A sizable portion of the gym (room for about 8 fights at a time) is being
allocated to be practice fields for an individual or a pair of fighters to
get some 1 on 1 teaching time with the WSA's.  The focus for this area  will
be teaching, so join us with that in mind.  There will be quite a few of us
there so this will be an excellent opportunity to spend some time learning
from those WSA's that you don't normally get to see.

> So when you get an opening in your schedule, bring your armor over and
grab a Don or Dona you don't know or see very often.  I will be in the area
for most of the day, so if you are unsure just come talk to me (I'll be the
short guy with the ponytail).