[Ansteorra-rapier] Central Regional Rapier Academy and Steppes Artisan

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 08:28:00 PDT 2011

Tomorrow the Central Region is hosting a Rapier Academy at the Cain Center in Athens, Texas.  We have taken adavantage of a fully indoor site for this event.  That means with only minor exceptions all classes are INDOORS in the Air Conditioning.  This is a great thing considering the excessive heat Ansteorra is living in this year, but please consider your footgear.  The fighting areas are hardwood floors so they could have some potential for being a bit slippery.

There will be plenty of room for artisans to display their skill if they choose to vie for the title of 24th Steppes Artisan.

The Shire of Rosenfeld has put together a luncheon for you and is asking for donations to help defry the cost, and will have tea and lemoade for your freshment.

Come join us as we celebrate the heat learning more about rapier combat and sharing our arts.

Rhiannon