[Ansteorra-rapier] Queens Champion Tournament information

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Mon Apr 2 10:35:29 PDT 2012

Greetings Friends!

Queen's Champion is almost upon us & I am writing today to share with you
my wishes for the day!

I would like Letters of Intent from all those entering the list; they can
be mailed ahead of time or presented the day of. Please be so kind as *not*
to send via email; I ask this of you as I wish to have a physical
remembrance of each and every one of you that honors me with your presence!

The list will be a 'Swiss 5' with 10 fighters advancing to fight a
single-elimination best two-out-of-three tournament to determine the
Queen's Champion. The final 10 will not only be chosen from those with the
best fighting records but I will also be choosing from fighters who impress
me! I charge all of you to observe other fighters and share with me acts of
chivalry and grace above & beyond the high level we have here in our fair
Kingdom among our rapier community to start with.

I hope as many of you as possible can make it out to share this special day
with me; I have so many wonderful memories from my first Queens that I am
overjoyed to be able to add new memories as well as a new bond with my next
Champion.

Thank you!
Princess Elizabeta di Valore della Rosa