[Ansteorra-rapier] Classes at Candlemas

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 08:31:55 PST 2012

Fair Greetings,

I will be teaching a couple of rapier-related classes at Candlemas in
Bryn Gwlad on February 4th. Specifically, Combat Anatomy (or, "If
that was a real sword, what would it have just done to you?") and A
History of Rapier Combat in the SCA.

New fighters who've never taken my Combat Anatomy class are
encouraged to do so--it'll give you the most realistic insight into
blow-calling available, without using up your friends. And anybody
who's curious about how SCA rapier started, or why things are the way
they are is invited to come listen, and ask questions of Ansteorra's
premier White Scarf and Resident Rapier Fossil.

	-Tivar Moondragon