[Ansteorra-rapier] White Scarf Anniversary

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Sun Mar 11 00:05:43 PST 2012

I'm a fan of option 3. Close the order and introduce a new grant level
award. The introduction of a peerage fundamentally alters what it means
to receive a grant for rapier. It's basically a game changer. Closing the
order maintains the prestige of the White Scarf and opens an opportunity
for the next generation of rapier fighters to build the prestige of the new
suite of awards.  I also think it's a great way to keep the Society fresh
and relevant (if that can be said of a society that relives the middle
ages).

Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com