[Ansteorra-rapier] Proposed revision to rapier rules

Sean Hertzberg colsith at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 16:44:15 PDT 2012

Would they listen?  I would certainly hope so.  But I would also counter
that they would also listen to the other 10% to see why they have not
agreed with the 90.  And then they would choose which was the right path.
We are lucky, our Crowns do listen to all of us, not just those that agree
with them.

Avery

INCOMMODUS SENTENTIA