[Ansteorra-rapier] Proposed revision to rapier rules

Cody Hoffman glowpoi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 07:58:41 PDT 2012

I'm taking a shot in the dark here but is the problem the required/expected politeness in the rapier community? If someone came up in a tournament and brought two epees the other person would feel obligated to fight not only with a weapon they don't fight with but also with a rig that's not theirs.
Ramirez

Sent from my iPhone