[Ansteorra-rapier] Proposed revision to rapier rules

Iago Cabrera de Cadiz baroniago at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 15 11:32:30 PDT 2012

I'm trying to keep out of this discussion and be as informed as
possible when I make my recommendation to the crown and earl marshal.
Ideally, that will be done by saturday at the latest. Once I step down
as KRM, (also hopefully on saturday), I'll be happy to share my
opinion, but for now, I will keep my opinion out of the discussion.

Iago
KRM