[Ansteorra-rapier] Only five days left to apply for KRM

Iago Cabrera de Cadiz baroniago at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 26 08:51:34 PDT 2012

It was brought to my attention today that I never successfully posted
to this list that I had intended to step down as KRM after Queen's
Champion. I apologize for omitting this list.

  It was in the Black Star, and was reported at Red Tape, so hopefully
this will not surprise too many.  The application deadline is still
Monday, October 1st. If you are interested, please apply. If you want
to discuss this, I will be happy to do so in person, over the phone,
or via private email.

If you just want a chance to rant, complain, or otherwise announce
dissatisfaction on my giving so little notice, please do so. My
standard answer will be, "Read the Black Star," followed by "Shoulda
been at Red Tape."

Iago