[Ansteorra-rapier] A question about how we "Weight" fighters

Kevin Wilson kevwilson at swbell.net
Thu Sep 27 07:44:42 PDT 2012

Pug, I agree on Dante's. I like how it takes in account what other martial arts or other activities a person has done. But it does seem like a lot of work.

Probably my biggest concern over the one you're proposing to use is the "Royal Family" being weighted the same as a WS. For some, that's a fair assessment, but for some others, not nearly as much so.

Corvin