[Ansteorra-rapier] A question about how we "Weight" fighters

Candice Blaschke solarandraste at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 08:05:31 PDT 2012

It depends on how easy it is for the MIC to get the fencers to stand in straight line and follow directions. I think it took about 10 mineuts at DtG to get everyone lined up and the teams sorted. I'm sure there can be some modificaiton to fit needs. I particually like the won a tourney, won 10 tourneys, won 50+ tourneys part.

Candice / Caitilin