[Ansteorra-rapier] A question about how we "Weight" fighters

Peter Wohlers donpieter at aol.com
Fri Sep 28 18:37:22 PDT 2012

Look at it this way Tivar. It is our honor to be such a large target in tourneys that are weighted this way. Also, it is a test of our abilities to prevail against such odds gaining renown. Sometimes it is not the win but the ability to test many up and coming fighters. That and we can't win them all can we?
Pieter

Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui
Sent from my iPhone