[Ansteorra-textiles] Arts in the library...

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 6 19:58:58 PDT 2002

... because it's to hot to be in the park.

Saturday August 17th from noon to 5.  We will be
meeting in the Freed-Montrose Library at the corner of
Montrose and Richmond.   We have the upstairs room.

http://www.hpl.lib.tx.us/hpl/branches/mon_home.html

is the URL for a map.

Please bring your projects and see what others are
doing.  There is a rumor that there might be door
prizes.  wink...

For more information please contact me or Lady
Niccola.

Please pass this on to anyone who might be interested.

Thanks,
Delphina
lady_rapier at yahoo.com

Niccola