[Ansteorra-textiles] Arts in the library...

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 6 20:22:21 PDT 2002

Phooey - I'll still be at Pennsic!  But with y'all in spirit.

By the way, if anybody would be interested in a bunch of the cones you use
for winding yarn onto, I have just emptied quite a number and don't see that
I will use them anytime foreseeable.  (I still have a bunch more with yarn
on them that I will wind off if the first lot sells.)  If we can coordinate
something, I'll get them to you.

                                                ---= Morgan