[Ansteorra-textiles] seeking home for cat

Victoria Owens vmowens at airmail.net
Thu Aug 15 10:16:03 PDT 2002

Hi

As you may know the mom cat who's kittens were killed by the dogs, is
currently living in our bathroom.  I have contacted Operation Kindness to
see if they have an opening for her, but that may take some time.

If you or anyone you know is looking for a cat please let us know.  She is a
beautiful marled gray tabby with big moon eyes.  She is very sweet but
utterly terrified and will need a patient owner.

thanks

Kestral

Victoria Owens
Collections Mngr/Web Admin
Old City Park:  The Historical Village of Dallas
Visit Dallas' Premier Living History Museum
http://www.oldcitypark.org