[Ansteorra-textiles] gulf war bags

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 1 17:29:46 PST 2002

No offense ment but there is no one "official" bag making group...
In speaking with Conal she wants good period things to give out as largesse to people all through the reign. It seems to me to be appropriately period to give gifts in small gift bags and beverage in larger bags...even if the "whole gift bags/baskets" are to be devised by groups...small bags can really enhance a necklace or charm or even edible provisions. (I personally thought that one of the kewlest things that T&A got given at Pennsic was the dried fruits and other edibles in small bags made from scraps of ecclesiastical fabric...)
Lorraine
 "Morgan Cain (Ansteorra)" <morgancain at earthlink.net> wrote:> Because Rosenfeld does it for Gulf War doesn't mean we couldn't do it
anyway.

Given that Rosenfeld did it for Pennsic, is doing it for Estrella, and will
probably do it for Gulf Wars as well, it seems that they are the traditional
bagmakers for the Royalty. That's why I figured there's nothing for us to
contribute.

I suppose if someone on the list knows them, they can ask TRH if there is
anything the Textiles Guild can contribute for largesse.

---= Morgan

"There is no problem so serious that it cannot be set
right by a sensible woman in an afternoon."
(From "The Madwoman of Chaillot")
"We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces, saying
'Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses.' "
---= Willie Nelson and Toby Keith