[Ansteorra-textiles] Fw: Textile Guild

Carolle M Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sun Dec 29 08:34:31 PST 2002

 Greetings,

 2003 is nearly upon us, and i write to remind all of the re-formation of a
 northern branch of the Ansteorran Textile Guild. Our first, organizational,
 meeting will be Wednesday, January 8 at 7:00 p.m.  After this meeting, the
 day and time may change, so if you have a routine conflict and want to
participate,  please email your choices to me ahead of time
(hpockets at verizon.net).   For this meeting, please bring your own current
textile project to work on while we deal with the interminable business of
organizing a Guild branch.

The address here is 5417 Colonial Ct, Flower Mound, 75028.  MapQuest works,
or you can contact Ld. David at 972-523-3515.  He will delightedly offer
directions, or guide you in.  Please, have mercy and do Not ask Gerita for
directions.  She is famous for losing even herself!

Ever in Service,
Gerita del Mare