[Ansteorra-textiles] Stargate's Lace and Fancywork guild on Thursday...

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 30 15:55:46 PST 2002

I hope that everyone is having a great holiday.  We
are going to be meeting for the lace/fancywork guild
on Jan. 2nd at 7:30 pm.  I would like to remind
everyone that we are meeting at my place and that I
have a meeting that afternoon so it will be hard to
reach me from 3-6:30.  If you need directions please
contact me at

lady_rapier at yahoo.com

We are looking at beginning bobbin lace, inkle
weaving, drop spinning and finger weaving.  As well as
continuing beading and embroidery.  Please bring what
you are working on and share the evening.

Delphina