[Ansteorra-textiles] Re: some ideas

Dyan Ford dyanford at txucom.net
Fri Jul 26 10:47:17 PDT 2002

I also like theses ideas.  Pamphlets on various subjects, written
for various levels of 'expertise' would be wonderful.  And maybe
they could be collected into a binder or notebook for archiving.

I love the idea for a website!  It would be a wonderful alternate
... or companion to a traveling display... maybe a place to announce
when and where the display would be.

As I am a newbie learner, I don't know what I can contribute, but
what I have is yours for the asking.  Hey, maybe a "Do _NOT_ Do What
I Did".

Shanahan