[Ansteorra-textiles] Re: some ideas

audette at sapheron.org audette at sapheron.org
Fri Jul 26 12:07:21 PDT 2002

rather than collecting them in a binder, I might suggest having PDF's of
the pamphlets online.  Then the printing costs are signifigantly reduced
(though we'll still need layout, and all that stuff).

That was, if someone in a group, like a guild leader, wanted to keep a
library of them it would cost less than mailing them all out.  We would
want to avoid color, though.

And, in case there are some without internet connections, perhaps have a
mailing address (some kind soul) willing to accept checks for the cost
of printing them out and mailing them.

Audette

Dyan Ford <dyanford at txucom.net> said:
:I also like theses ideas.  Pamphlets on various subjects, written
:for various levels of 'expertise' would be wonderful.  And maybe
:they could be collected into a binder or notebook for archiving.
:
:I love the idea for a website!  It would be a wonderful alternate
:... or companion to a traveling display... maybe a place to announce
:when and where the display would be.
:
:As I am a newbie learner, I don't know what I can contribute, but
:what I have is yours for the asking.  Hey, maybe a "Do _NOT_ Do What
:I Did".
:
:
:Shanahan