[Ansteorra-textiles] Re: Ansteorra-textiles digest, Vol 1 #39 - 15 msgs

Lady Eibhlin ladyeibhlin at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 30 13:39:58 PDT 2002

"That would only make them available to those who
already know of them and want them.  If there are
hard-copy examples at events, they would be noticed by
those who might otherwise never see them."

                      Gwenneth

I think having hard copies at events is great.  I was
just thinking that for those who DO have acces to a
computer, an electronic format would make it easy for
them to receive it in a timely manner, and cheaper to
produce.  Those of us on the list could pass the word
around once the booklet(s) is/are done, or maybe even
a small blurb in the local newsletters or the Black
Star.  It might ALSO let more people know that this
mailing group exists.  I would not have known about it
except for the information thoughtfully given to me by
one of my 'locals'.

With regards to copyright issues, each contributor
could send the 'editor' of said booklets a release
form.  Until that is received, the missive isn't
included.

Lady Eibhlin
Coastal MoAS

=====
Per bend wavy azure and or, a natural dolphin niant embowed and a needle bendwise threaded counter-changed