[Ansteorra-textiles] projects (could be called wool gathering).

Nancy Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Jul 30 14:04:08 PDT 2002

okay

everyone seems to be interested in the booklets and on-line info.

Kestral kindly offered to work on the Web page.  I think someone else
offered to help that.  I would say if you are interested in working on the
web page and getting it up and going to contact her.
If you'd like to see her stuff go to Old City Park's web site.  She did it.
	Kestral, I know I'm going to be up for Steppes Artisan if not surer so
maybe we can get together and figure out what goes on the list, if you
don't get more offers of help.  If some one wants to help set up the
articles to link them please contact Kestral. (if she agrees to do all this.)

Gwenneth offered proofreading and doing some areas.
Darcy offered her inkle loom info

What other areas would you like?  You can contribute info, and someone can
write it, paper and someone else can do your drawings and such.  I will
find the waiver for articles form and we can send those out.

Does anyone want to get together at Steppes Artisan and chat, and do
stuff?  Several of you are no doubt displaying (I hope).  We can all try to
figure out who's who and what people want.

How about if you are interested in a booklet toss out a topic you want to
work on.

Do you all mind me setting this up?  I'm just sort of shepherding without a
shepherd's crook. (grin).

Corinne I'd love archeological stuff if you'd like to work on something....

To avoid copyright I can do drawing for people and I know there are other
skilled people on this list that can as well.

Let me know and we'll get going.....

Clare