[Ansteorra-textiles] horrible news

Victoria Owens vmowens at airmail.net
Wed Jul 31 14:05:25 PDT 2002

Hi

Thanks guys.  I'll have a good cry later.

I just finished shearing Hansel's backside and the dogs pulled the skin
loose from the connective tissue underneath so he currently has baggy butt
and lots of horrible bruising.  But he is alert and perks up and is an utter
pig when I offer him carrots.  Mary is looking really good, she enjoyed the
ride in the golf cart trailer to the stable

We talked to City Sanitation and there has been a rash of cat and chicken
killings in the area recently.  Our director has spent all day on the phone
with the City and is far from satisfied with their responses.

Kestral

Victoria Owens
Collections Mngr/Web Admin
Old City Park:  The Historical Village of Dallas
Visit Dallas' Premier Living History Museum
http://www.oldcitypark.org