[Ansteorra-textiles] horrible news

Nancy Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Jul 31 12:31:36 PDT 2002

At 02:22 PM 7/31/2002 -0500, you wrote:
Hey Kestral:

Edwin called and told me.  I'm really sorry and I bet you are as upset as
he is.  I really liked the sheep and I know they were your special
project.  I wish people understood when they let their dogs out and they
form packs what can happen.  I am glad that Hansel and Mary are okay or
will be.

For those of you who aren't aware....  Old City Park in Dallas started
doing living history with sheep, goats, chickens and two Mammoth Jacks (the
second largest donkeys and are very rare).
You can see Kestral in action on their web site doing shearing.

http://www.oldcitypark.org/

  Let me know if you guys need anything.  I will see what I can do.

Regards,

Clare