[Ansteorra-textiles] horrible news

Victoria Owens vmowens at airmail.net
Wed Jul 31 14:30:12 PDT 2002

Hi

Our director wants to save the "alerting the press" card till he has
exhausted all other options.  Since we have people who in the evening walk
around the grounds for exercise, he has made a very good point that it is a
'public safety concern' as well as an 'animal control concern'.

I am unsure precisely what the "in town" laws are, but yes dogs that harass
livestock can be killed.  Don Eisen who also works here may be staying the
night.

To add salt to the wound, this morning the dogs were still roaming outside
of the fence and at least one of the dogs had a collar on and possibly tags.

Kestral

Victoria Owens
Collections Mngr/Web Admin
Old City Park:  The Historical Village of Dallas
Visit Dallas' Premier Living History Museum
http://www.oldcitypark.org