[Ansteorra-textiles] Sprang class

Carolle M Cox hpockets at gte.net
Wed Jul 24 03:53:07 PDT 2002

You're wonderful!  I live north of DFW, about an inch above Elfsea.  I'll be
at Lughnasadh, Elfsea Defender, Steppes Artisan.  Then i'm not sure.  The
staples come out today at 9:30, and i can hardly wait!  They poke.  They're
right over the last two scars in that area, so it shouldn't 'show' too much
(like, who cares, really?).  Thanks. . . .

Gerita