[Ansteorra-textiles] Sprang class

Jessica patchworkgirl at cooke.net
Wed Jul 24 07:33:21 PDT 2002

Radegund

If you teach a class in Sprang at Lughnasadh or Steppes Artisan, I'd love to take it, or at least see how it's done... (I inkle weave & am in the process of teaching myself card weaving from books & online instructions)... and I guess if Lady Gerita lives about an inch above Elfsea, I would say I live about 2 or 3 inches above, north of Denton, south of Gainesville...

Those scars do look kind of railroad like, don't they? My kids like to see mine every so often...guess it's like a history lesson for them, lol!

Jessica

Tornadowood Looms & Accessories
www.tornadowood.net
come see our inkle looms & gallery