[Ansteorra-textiles] Plictho clarification

Jeanie Collins JCollins at ccsb.com
Fri May 17 05:31:14 PDT 2002

Please, may I have a copy.

Alienor

>>> vmowens at airmail.net 05/16/02 07:08PM >>>
Hi

To clarify I have a translation of the 1548  - "Plictho of Gioanventura
Rosetti:  Instructions in the art of dyers which teaches the dyeing of woolen
cloths, linens, cottons, and silk by the Great Art as well as by the Common".

Kestral

This electronic message is confidential and is intended only for the
use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  The information may
also be legally privileged.  This transmission is sent in trust, for
the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient.  If you have
received this transmission in error, you are hereby notified that any
use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this transmission
is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
immediately notify me by electronic message or telephone at
214-855-3000, and delete the message from your system.  Thank you.

Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, L.L.P.
            www.carringtoncoleman.com