[Ansteorra-textiles] Roll Call (WAS: Gift bags)

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 27 06:19:05 PST 2002

> If this Kingdom doesn't need bags maybe some of the other Kingdoms do
> (LOL)I meant to ask Morgan --- what area are you from.
>
> Actually what areas is everyone from?

"Hi!  My name is Morgan, and I am a fiber junkie!"

<pause for "Hi, Morgan!">

I live in Steppes, play in Elfsea about as much.  I get to almost all the
Wars (I pretty much manage at least part of the major 4) and have officially
lived in three kingdoms, but thanks to work and such unofficially lived in a
fourth, and have played in several others.  I'm old <G>.  I do like to
travel, so pop up in other places, mostly Northern Region events.

Spin, knit, weave (no loom, though), embroider, sew, and other things, some
of which I learned doing 1850's LH before joining the SCA.  I teach knitting
history stuff occasionally (I think at the next Steppes Collegium, in
February).

                                ---= Morgan

"There is no problem so serious that it cannot be set
  right by a sensible woman in an afternoon."
                              (From "The Madwoman of Chaillot")
"We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces, saying
 'Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses.' "
                ---= Willie Nelson and Toby Keith