[Ansteorra-textiles] RE: roll call

Cindy Rogers wolfpaws at swbell.net
Wed Nov 27 08:53:25 PST 2002

HL Rhiannon Redwolf from Mooneschadowe (Stillwater, Oklahoma).
I spin predominantly on a top whorl drop spindle, but own and can use a wheel.
My current spinning interest in flax, but have done a lot of wool in the past.
I dabble at embroidery, dying, weaving, inkle loom, etc.

Would love to see a sheep washing and sheering demonstration some time at an
event. (Perhaps with Carding and Spinning the next day.)

Am very interested in learning period drop spindle tecnique, since the way I
was taught looks nothing like the way women in all the period paintings look.