[Ansteorra-textiles] a couple of questions.

Robert and Beth Ellis killian at viptx.net
Fri Nov 22 15:52:14 PST 2002

> I'm getting ready to go through my stock and see what I have.  I have way
> too much fiber at home..... (deals- they said - only deals).  SOmehow when
> I buy something from someone who has a picture on the web page I realize
> that I'm stuck.  I don't have a Romney fleece.... I have Rufus or Lars or
> Sean the Sheep.  Morrocco is one of my favorites.
>
> At any rate....... would people be interested in small units of fiber for
> inexspensive prices?
> Anything to allow me more fleece(grin).  I'm into collecting period sheep
> breed fiber.
>
> Just asking.
>
> Clare

Oh Clare, you are soooo cruel.  Of course I'd be interested.   I've often
thought about how cool it would be to get a variety of different types of
fleece in amounts just large enough to spin up and weave into small samplers
(to then abuse...er...full...) to see how the different fleece types compare as
finished cloth.  So wadda ya got?

I swear, when it comes to fiber I just can't help myself....especially when I
see the phrase "period sheep breed fiber".
Corrinne