[Ansteorra-textiles] Working on....

Amanda Blackwolf amandablackwolf at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 30 17:58:41 PST 2002

Well, here I'm working on a lucet braid that is destined for some garb. I'm
in process of warping my inkle loom for cardweaving piece. As soon as we get
two more looms made, I'll be warping one for my daughter (8 years old,
learning to card weave) and another for my first inkleweaving piece.

Amanda Blackwolf,
the newbie