[Ansteorra-textiles] new sheep at OCP

YsfaelEleanor at aol.com YsfaelEleanor at aol.com
Wed Oct 16 08:53:16 PDT 2002

In a message dated 10/16/2002 10:23:52 AM Central Daylight Time,
nweders at mail.utexas.edu writes:

> What's everyone else doing?  Let us know?

             I am playing with more natural dye stuff.  I am also still
trying to learn more embroidery stitches.  As far as spinning I am working on
silk I am going for embriodery and blackwork suitable fineness.  Does anyone
know if the Bayeaux Tapestry was a one time thing or was work of that kind
done to lesser degree for other happenings?

Eleanor