[Ansteorra-textiles] projects

Cynthia Hamilton jaysmom at swbell.net
Wed Oct 16 19:10:55 PDT 2002

> > So let me ask, currently what is everyone working on?

well, I just finished my blackwork chess board - only been working on it for 5
years now . . . actually I'm just at a stopping point, I'm not quite satisfied
with it.  I think I'll leave it sit for a while and go back to it ;-)

I'm also in the process of putting together a ruff/partlet which should be
finished tomorrow!

Then I'm having surgery on my right elbow Friday to relocate the ulnar nerve.
After I recover from that I've got a long list of things I can't wait to do!

regards,
Simone