[Ansteorra-textiles] projects

Robert and Beth Ellis killian at viptx.net
Wed Oct 16 21:14:48 PDT 2002

Hi Kestral-
Actually, I'm at Goliad State Park, which is Spanish Colonial (1700s).  You are
welcome to come if you can stand the drive (grin). Goliad is approximately 6 hours or
so south of   Dallas, about 2 1/2 hours south of Austin, about 1 1/2 hours south of
San Antonio, and about 2  1/2 hours southwest of Houston. They are all relatively
easy drives (good roads, etc), and Goliad is such as small town you can get from one
end to the other in about 5 minutes (literally).
Corrinne