[Ansteorra-textiles] topic for discussion

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 10:47:28 PDT 2003

Group stuff always gets me more motivated than stuff I do for myself...
sounds like a plan...

Lorraine DeerSlayer

Nancy Wederstrandt <nweders at mail.utexas.edu> wrote:
Hi Guys,

I thought I'd bring this up since I've been doing it. I started sending th
current Minister of Arts and Sciences a guild report of what happens on
this list. Nothing major - just who is doing what and group things. It
did leave me to think ---- do we want to get a formal - informal Kingdom
Guild Structure? That means we get a title like Textile maker's GUild and
some sort of loose note stating what are our objectives.

I don't want anything really structured but I think it would be useful in
getting some stuff started. Gerita has been doing a lot of work as well as
Morgan and I thought maybe it would help get people motivated into doing
more.

What do you all think?

Clare