[Ansteorra-textiles] topic for discussion

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Sun Aug 31 08:36:03 PDT 2003

Hello,
Guilds are a good bit of work, just being guilds. But i agree that it may be
time to consider doing that work.

That said, there's a 'chapter' of this group meeting in Glaslyn (Flower
Mound) every month.  Steppes' Clothiers' and Textiles Guild does some
strictly textile work from time to time as well.  Were we to form a separate
Guild, we'd also have to get Steppes' group to change their name, methinks,
and that might take doing!

If the group feels it's time to do this, then i'm ready to do my part. . . .
.

Gerita

Crossbows don't kill people.
Quarrels do.