[Ansteorra-textiles] Yarn shops near Killeen?

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 24 06:53:52 PST 2003

Hi, y'all:

Slightly OT:  A non-SCA Canadian lady I've met on another list is visiting
her daughter in Killeen for a couple of months.  She asked if there are any
LYS in that area, and I don't know (other than checking on
www.woolworks.org), so I thought I would tap the collective wisdom of this
list.  I did send to her the ones in the DFW Metroplex, but they think it's
far away to visit.

Thanks!

                                ---= Morgan

"Once you have flown,
 you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
 for there you have been,
 and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci
"You can no more win a war than you can win an earthquake."
                           --=  Jeannette Rankin (1880 - 1973)