[Ansteorra-textiles] Yarn shops near Killeen?

Audette des Grenouilles audette at sapheron.org
Mon Feb 24 06:57:53 PST 2003

Well, there's a wonderful shop in the Austin area, called Hill Country Weavers.  They've got all sorts of specialty yarns.  But, Austin, too, might be a bit far to travel just for yarn...  I can give her directions and the like if she wants to contact me.  Heck, if she feels like talking to a fellow Canuck, she can contact me. :)

Audette
audette at sapheron.org
512-670-0462

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) <morgancain at earthlink.net> said:
:Hi, y'all:
:
:Slightly OT:  A non-SCA Canadian lady I've met on another list is visiting
:her daughter in Killeen for a couple of months.  She asked if there are any
:LYS in that area, and I don't know (other than checking on
:www.woolworks.org), so I thought I would tap the collective wisdom of this
:list.  I did send to her the ones in the DFW Metroplex, but they think it's
:far away to visit.
:
:Thanks!
:
:                                ---= Morgan
:
:
:"Once you have flown,
: you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
: for there you have been,
: and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci
:"You can no more win a war than you can win an earthquake."
:                           --=  Jeannette Rankin (1880 - 1973)
:
:Ansteorra-textiles mailing list
:Ansteorra-textiles at ansteorra.org